Winter Activities that Preschoolers Love!
If you are one of those teachers that love to get ahead and get your winter planning done before break – this one is for you! There are so many amazing winter activities that we can do with preschoolers and I have some to share with you today that are student approved!
Hold onto your mittens, because there are enough ideas here for you to fill up your winter lesson plans!
- Winter Activities for Small Group
- Winter Activities for Whole Group
- Winter Activities for Preschool Centers
- Hibernation Science Center
- Winter Science Center
- Winter Two and Three Year Old Lesson Plans
- Pre-K Literacy Unit: Winter
- Play-Based Preschool Lesson Plans: Winter
- Winter Snow Wonderland Dramatic Play Props
- Winter Circle Time Games
- Winter Writing Invitations
- Winter Math and Literacy Centers
Related Episodes or Blogposts:
Connect with Ashley
- Follow on Instagram @lovelycommotion
- Join the Lovely Preschool Teachers Facebook Group
More About the Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast
Are you a busy preschool teacher who loves gaining new ideas, perspectives, and inspiration for your classroom? The Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast is here to help you up your confidence in educating early learners in a quick, actionable way!
As an early educator who is still in the classroom, Ashley Rives will share the ins and outs of how she runs her classroom in a play-based, child-centered way. Each week, expect a new episode focused on actionable strategies to level up your abilities and confidence as a preschool teacher.
Ashley Rives is an early educator with over 17 years of experience and a strong passion to help teachers implement child-centered learning in preschool classrooms all over the world. You can follow her on Instagram @lovelycommotion or learn more at the Lovely Commotion Preschool Resources website: www.lovelycommotion.com