The Do’s and Don’ts of Preschool Circle Time
Circle Time – do you love it or loathe it?
Depending on how you structure your circle time can lead to a wonderful group experience or a chaotic frustrating episode.
So, let’s talk about the do’s and don’ts of circle time so we can all have wonderful group experiences (well, most of the time- we do teach preschoolers after all)
- Consistent circle time activities
- Keeping your circle time fresh
- Using sitting choices and boundaries
- Using movement
- The length of time for circle time
- Classroom Jobs in Preschool
- Communicating Expectations
Related Episodes or Blog Posts:
- Blog: Circle Time Plan for Preschool
- Blog: Top 5 Favorite Games for Circle Time
- Blog: Create a Circle Time Cart
- Blog: Ideas for Preschool Classroom Jobs
Connect with Ashley:
More About the Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast:
Are you a busy preschool teacher who loves gaining new ideas, perspectives and inspiration for your classroom? The Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast is here to help you up your confidence in educating early learners in a quick, actionable way!
As an early educator who is still in the classroom, Ashley Rives will share the ins and outs of how she runs her classroom in a play-based, child-centered way. Each week, expect a new episode focused on actionable strategies to level up your abilities and confidence as a preschool teacher.
Ashley Rives is an early educator with over 17 years of experience and a strong passion to help teachers implement child-centered learning in preschool classrooms all over the world. You can follow her on Instagram @lovelycommotion or learn more at the Lovely Commotion Preschool Resources website: www.lovelycommotion.com.