Supercharge Your Preschool Circle Time
Do you struggle when it comes to circle time engagement? Got little rollie pollies on the rug who don’t stay engaged for long? Yep, I did too. So, many little bodies and so much movement! Join me, Ashley, as I talk you through what I did to keep the circle time routine…without making it so, well, routine!!
- What circle time routine looked like in my classroom
- How I changed it up to make it more engaging and exciting
- Circle Time Plan Workbook: https://www.lovelycommotion.com/center-guide-2022-opt-in-1
- Classroom Jobs: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Jobs-to-Build-a-Class-Community-for-Pre-K-Kindergarten-1396554
- Circle Time Games: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lovely-Commotion-Preschool-Resources/Category/-128218-Circle-Time-Games-434451
Related Episodes or Blog Posts:
- Keep Circle Time Lively: https://lovely-commotion-preschool-resources.mykajabi.com/blog/keep-preschool-circle-time-lively-with-these-quick-tips
- A Peek Inside my Circle Time Cart: https://www.lovelycommotion.com/blog/circle-time-cart
Connect with Ashley:
More About the Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast:
Are you a busy preschool teacher who loves gaining new ideas, perspectives and inspiration for your classroom? The Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast is here to help you up your confidence in educating early learners in a quick, actionable way!
As an early educator who is still in the classroom, Ashley Rives will share the ins and outs of how she runs her classroom in a play-based, child-centered way. Each week, expect a new episode focused on actionable strategies to level up your abilities and confidence as a preschool teacher.
Ashley Rives is an early educator with over 17 years of experience and a strong passion to help teachers implement child-centered learning in preschool classrooms all over the world. You can follow her on Instagram @lovelycommotion or learn more at the Lovely Commotion Preschool Resources website: www.lovelycommotion.com.