How to Teach Social Emotional Skills
In this episode, learn how I teach social emotional skills in a whole group approach. Adding in a whole group social emotional lesson to my week was actually quite game changing, in ways I didn’t suspect.
- Benefits of teaching social emotional skills in a whole group
- Components of a social emotional lesson
- The lesson plan I follow for teaching social emotional skills in a whole group
Related Episodes or Blog Posts:
- Which Social Emotional Skills to Teach: https://www.lovelycommotion.com/blog/which-social-emotional-skills-to-teach
- Why You Should be Teaching Social Emotional Skills: https://www.lovelycommotion.com/blog/why-we-should-be-teaching-social-emotional-skills
Connect with Ashley:
More About the Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast:
Are you a busy preschool teacher who loves gaining new ideas, perspectives and inspiration for your classroom? The Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast is here to help you up your confidence in educating early learners in a quick, actionable way!
As an early educator who is still in the classroom, Ashley Rives will share the ins and outs of how she runs her classroom in a play-based, child-centered way. Each week, expect a new episode focused on actionable strategies to level up your abilities and confidence as a preschool teacher.
Ashley Rives is an early educator with over 17 years of experience and a strong passion to help teachers implement child-centered learning in preschool classrooms all over the world. You can follow her on Instagram @lovelycommotion or learn more at the Lovely Commotion Preschool Resources website: www.lovelycommotion.com.