A Simple Classroom Management Trick that Works Every Time!
Putting lots of young children who are new to the school setting in a room can be a challenge. It isn’t called herding cats for nothing! We have lots of directions to give to keep our classrooms running smoothly. And listening and immediately following directions isn’t always easy for young learners.
- Why we sometimes resort to raising our voices to be heard…and why that might not work.
- A better way to get student’s attention: singing.
- When and how to use Singing in the classroom
- Preschool Transition Song List: https://www.lovelycommotion.com/blog/transition-songs
Related Episodes or Blog Posts:
- Preschool Transition Songs: https://www.lovelycommotion.com/blog/transition-songs
Connect with Ashley:
More About the Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast:
Are you a busy preschool teacher who loves gaining new ideas, perspectives and inspiration for your classroom? The Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast is here to help you up your confidence in educating early learners in a quick, actionable way!
As an early educator who is still in the classroom, Ashley Rives will share the ins and outs of how she runs her classroom in a play-based, child-centered way. Each week, expect a new episode focused on actionable strategies to level up your abilities and confidence as a preschool teacher.
Ashley Rives is an early educator with over 17 years of experience and a strong passion to help teachers implement child-centered learning in preschool classrooms all over the world. You can follow her on Instagram @lovelycommotion or learn more at the Lovely Commotion Preschool Resources website: www.lovelycommotion.com.