February is coming near! Want to bring some of that February Fun into your classroom? I’ve got 8 Valentine Activities that I know your Preschoolers will love (because mine do!).
So, if you are ready to do some February Lesson Planning, take a listen to these activities – you might just find a couple you want to try too!
- 8 Easy Valentine Activities
- February STEM Challenges
- February Preschool Math Games
- Friendship Pre-K Lesson Plans
- Two & Three Year Old Friendship Lesson Plans
- Read Aloud Units: Friendship
- Fine Motor Tubs: Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Math and Literacy Centers
- Valentine’s Writing Invitation
- Valentine’s Shared Reading Pocket Charts (NEW)
Related Episodes or Blogposts:
Connect with Ashley
- Follow on Instagram @lovelycommotion
- Join the Lovely Preschool Teachers Facebook Group
More About the Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast
Are you a busy preschool teacher who loves gaining new ideas, perspectives, and inspiration for your classroom? The Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast is here to help you up your confidence in educating early learners in a quick, actionable way!
As an early educator who is still in the classroom, Ashley Rives will share the ins and outs of how she runs her classroom in a play-based, child-centered way. Each week, expect a new episode focused on actionable strategies to level up your abilities and confidence as a preschool teacher.
Ashley Rives is an early educator with over 17 years of experience and a strong passion to help teachers implement child-centered learning in preschool classrooms all over the world. You can follow her on Instagram @lovelycommotion or learn more at the Lovely Commotion Preschool Resources website: www.lovelycommotion.com