5 Winter Fine Motor Activities
With the rise in technology use with our preschoolers, a lot of educators are noting the lack of fine motor skills coming into the classroom.
So, many teachers are looking for new and fun ways to get those fine motor muscles working so that students can be successful when working on writing and large cutting tasks.
On today’s episode I’d love to share with you 5 Winter Fine Motor Activities that are student (and teacher) approved!
- Fine Motor Activities (hole punching and poking, cutting, paths, and beads)
- Specific ideas on how to use each of the activities
- Why fine motor activities are important
Related Episodes or Blog Posts:
- 5 Winter Fine Motor Activities (blogpost with photos): https://www.lovelycommotion.com/blog/5-winter-fine-motor-activities
- How to Use Fine Motor Tasks: https://www.lovelycommotion.com/blog/using-fine-motor-boxes
Connect with Ashley:
More About the Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast:
Are you a busy preschool teacher who loves gaining new ideas, perspectives and inspiration for your classroom? The Lovely Preschool Teachers Podcast is here to help you up your confidence in educating early learners in a quick, actionable way!
As an early educator who is still in the classroom, Ashley Rives will share the ins and outs of how she runs her classroom in a play-based, child-centered way. Each week, expect a new episode focused on actionable strategies to level up your abilities and confidence as a preschool teacher.
Ashley Rives is an early educator with over 17 years of experience and a strong passion to help teachers implement child-centered learning in preschool classrooms all over the world. You can follow her on Instagram @lovelycommotion or learn more at the Lovely Commotion Preschool Resources website: www.lovelycommotion.com.