I love finding new ways to build relationships with my little students. I am a true believer that strong positive student relationships are the backbone of success for individual students and our classroom as a whole. And while I have lots of ideas for building relationships with students, I found yet another- Preschool Jokes!
Kids are silly. Being silly is fun! So, during lunch time each week, I’ve started telling the kids a new joke. The laughter and silliness has created a true camaraderie among our class – yay for classroom communities!
But, I will tell you…. finding jokes that 4 year olds actually ‘get’ isn’t easy! So, I’ve compiled a list of 10 jokes for preschoolers for you here!
Let’s get laughing!
- What is a cat’s favorite color? Purrrrple
- Why shouldn’t you give Elsa a balloon? She’ll ‘let it go’!
- What do you call a train who sneezes? Achooo-choo train
- Where do cows go on a Friday night? The moooovies!
- What’s a dinosaur called when it’s sleeping? A dino-snore
- What time is it when an elephant sits on your bed? Time for a new bed!
- How do bees get to school? A school buzz
- What did the teddy bear say after dessert? I’m stuffed!
- What’s a pirate’s favorite letter? Arrrrr (R)
- What do you call a dino that doesn’t take a bath? A stink-o-saurus
Want a printable version of these preschool jokes to hang in your classroom for quick reference?
Click the photo below: